After a move from New York to Vermont, I launched my own web strategy company, Bright Momentum Creative, to serve small businesses and non-profits in Vermont and beyond.
My strengths include web strategy, social media strategy, content creation, copyediting, community management, and email marketing. I have partnered with over twenty brands, organizations, and creatives since 2014, many of whom I've created brand new websites using Squarespace.
I'm eager to leverage this experience in securing a position within an organization requiring sustained expertise with larger, more extensive projects.
Springfield Medical Care Systems, Inc.
March 2018 to present
- Collaborating with Development Office of Springfield Hospital in creating a community and philanthropy-focused website for the hospital that encourages awareness around the hospital's annual campaigns and the work it does in serving the greater community.
- "Giving" website to launch in July 2018
Web and Social Media Coordinator
The Nature Museum
June 2015 to present
- Completed a full web redesign for The Nature Museum in 2015 that shifted site from older content management system to Squarespace. Trained museum director and other staff in the utilization of the site and established an online registration process for all programs.
- Maintain the website, its blog, and online calendar. Make regular postings to Facebook and Instagram that both inform and entertain the museum's community. Create three-four email marketing newsletters per month.
Okemo Mountain School
September 2017-December 2017
- Designed and built a new website for Okemo Mountain School after careful collaboration with the head of school.
- Provided blog and social media training to staff
Web Consultant & Editor
The Alexandr Solzhenitsyn Center
September 2016 to December 2016
- Designed built a large, copy-dense website devoted to the life and work of the writer Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.
- Collaborated closely with Ignat Solzhenitsyn in determining an blog and social media strategy that highlighted the author's work and relevant current scholar research.
Marketing and Event Coordinator
Betty Brooklyn Catering Company
June 2012 to December 2013
- Created highly successful website for an organic wedding caterer in Brooklyn, NY.
- Led public relations efforts to connect with popular wedding blogs.
- Served as captain managing 10+ servers for company's larger weddings.
Random House - Fodor's Travel
February 2008 to March 2010
- Managed Fodors.com community of 200,000 avid travelers.
- Started, managed, and grew imprint’s Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- Anchored a major redesign of all interactive/community elements on Fodors.com in 2012 that resulted in increased SEO and an improved user experience.
- Collaborated with Business Development to create organic opportunities for advertisers to connect with community, including contests and sweepstakes.
- Represented Fodor's Travel at multiple member events.
Random House - Fodor's Travel
August 2006 - January 2008
- Created content for Fodor's email marketing efforts, reporting to Web Editor.
- Monitored website's popular travel forums; led outreach program for identifying brand ambassadors
- Culled travel wisdom from our Forums for editors to quote in Fodor's Travel Guides to highlight the brand's connections with its community.
Interactive Media Assistant
Random House Information Group
January 2005 - August 2006
- Served as the assistant to the head of the Random House Information Group.
- Received branding and search engine optimization training.
UNIVERSITY OF VIRGINIA
B.A. English - American Studies | 2003
UK Fellows Program - Millfield School, England
Ludlow Farmer's Market Board
- SEO and Google Analytics
- Social media strategy
- Web content strategy
- Corporate blogging
- Project management
- Layout design
- Photo editing